Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Music on my blog!

I am one of those people that love to listen to music, but I don't really know the artist or anything like that. So I was trying to teach myself how to put a playlist on my blog (so that I can show DeAnn how to do it :)) and I figured it out! Go me! I have a friend that puts all the latest on my IPOD so I'll have to look at it to know what to put on my blog. I can never think of songs that I love until they come on and them I am like "oh I love that song"....Ya'll know the song that talks about "this is my jam...." that's me, but I can never remember the artist or title. My principal tells me daily that I can only store so much information on my data disk. So with that said....my data disk is gonna try to make room for music.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hey Tara! It was so good to hear from you. I am glad we can keep up now. Your little boy is precious. We should get together and let them play sometime. Talk to you soon.

twcasselman said...

Hey Tara!! Wow...you are right, it has been forever! Claire and I made the decision to start blogging when a friend of hers told her that it was the "grown-up myspace". I am so glad you and I have found a way to talk again because we have tons to catch up on. I think about you and Jason a lot. Claire keeps me posted a little...at least as much as she knows. Your little boy is sooo cute and at a great age for being "precious" (wild as you said...hehe). We are getting excited about the new baby but I must admit that I am a bit nervous because I am used to a girl. Claire keeps trying to give me advice on little boys but it all just sounds really different. :) We really need to get together sometime...maybe have supper or something. Claire and Daniel, Erica and Brandy, and Craig and I try to get together every so often so ya'll should plan to come along. It would be tons of fun!! By the way, I don't know Ashley Jackson but the Burton Boys blog is Misty Burton (maybe they are from the same area of Columbia). I actually found her from someone else's blog. She and I lived in the same dorm at Clemson and were pretty good friends during that time. But we had not spoken in years before I found her once I started my blog. It was actually a pretty neat way to reconnect with someone I was good friends with but had not spoken to in so long. Hope to hear from you again soon. I will add your blog to my page so that I can keep up with ya'll!