Monday, July 28, 2008

Back to Work!

Well I haven't posted in a while and today I went back to work! I don't have to go back until August 12th, but today I had to sit through an entire class of a workshop for work that I already know everything there is to know about it. The are training the trainers so we can train the teachers. But when are we supposed to do that....teachers have students they have to teach. Anyway, two more days of that and then it's to school where I can catch up on the things I should've done all summer at work. This is the first summer since I can remember that I have waited until August to go back to school. Who says educators don't work in the summer! Enough venting....
Jason took his test a few weeks ago and we'll know the results in 6-8 weeks. Yay! He's done studying for now and he and Jayce have been hanging out...which means I got to go to the movies with the girls yesterday. That was great.
Jayce is really attached to me (not sure if all boys are this way or not....I really don't do anything to cause it....), but he is sleeping all night in the big boy bed....I'm wondering if him sleeping with us makes him less attached.
A couple of weeks ago we spent some time at the beach with Nonna and Papa and I need to post some pics of that....but my camera is having a bad day.
Last Wednesday our Sunday School class hosted the Wednesday night class at church and it was super. Dinner was awesome (thanks to the McInvilles), decorations were good (I did those), and we had a slide show which was super (thanks to the Canfields)! I really love our church and am so thankful some really great friends introduced us to it.
This weekend we are having Supper Club at our house and I'm super excited about that. I am hoping that as our Supper Club continues to grow (I think we are at 33 wit the new babies) we will still be able to get together, although we may need to start renting a bigger place!
Will post pics soon as the camera straightens up.

No comments: