Friday, July 11, 2008

Jayce Swimming




I promised to post some pics of Jayce swimming. I waited until Daddy went swimming with him (so I could get the pics and I wouldn't be caught in a bathing suit on the web)...and here they are. For some reason it's hard to get a picture that shows him really swimming as far as he can.
Next week we are heading to the beach...it was supposed to be this week but the dates got a little crossed. But this week works well for us. Jason will be home studying for the big test. I'll be sure to post some pics.
I didn't take my camera out yesterday but Noah and his mom came over to swim yesterday. It was fun to see Jayce with someone a little younger. They seemed to have a great time together.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Too cute. He's going to be such a heart breaker one day.

When Jason gets finished with this test, we need to all go out and celebrate!

DeAnn Tiller said...

Maybe he can teach Weatherly to swim!

rita and andy said...

I LOVE the second picture of Jayce! Too cute!

Sue said...

He is so cute Tara. We are having swimmy wars at our house. Maybe we need to come see Jayce.

amyop said...

He is such a little fish! You might have to come and teach littLE Griffin! All he wants to do is drink the water! I know he is still a little young! Crissy said she had a nice time we got together for Ice Cream Friday:)