Monday, June 9, 2008

June

Well it's already June 9th and I am finally out of school. I just love summertime! Jayce went back to MMO this morning and did great. He loves "school" and I think he gets that from his mommy. He and Weatherly are in the same class and they are just too cute going to school. This weekend we had so much fun in the pool. Last year Jayce was a like a little fish. This year he is a little timid with the water, but by yesterday afternoon he was jumping in again. We are going to work on swimming under water in the next few days. Our pool temp is almost 90! That's hot for June. I can't wait to go to the beach with little man. He is growing up so fast. Although I have to admit I like him more grown up. He can carry on a full conversation with me and he is just so much fun. He's pretty darn cute too. Today he just ready for school told Ginger bye-bye and got in his car seat by all by himself. When I picked him up from school he did his "prince" wave (you know where you keep all 4 fingers together and move your hand back and forth)....to everyone as he left.
I am trying to start potty training and would love suggestions from those of you that have done it before. I don't even know if Jayce is ready...I just know that I am home and it's a good time for us. Right now I am working to get Jayce to sleep in his bed all night upstairs. I am not sure who is more spoiled about him sleeping with us, me or him!
I am going to take some pics of Jayce swimming soon and post those.
If anyone wants to swim, please come on by-we're out there every aftenoon!

No comments: