Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jayce's "potty" adventures

I said I was going to accomplish so many things this summer (going to the gym daily, potty training Jayce, getting Jayce to sleep in his own bed, etc, etc.) Well so far I haven't accomplished any of my goals. I have went to the gym, but not daiy. I have gotten Jayce to potty but in doing so I have discovered I don't think he is quite ready. He has to potty every ten minutes! He likes to go potty in the big potty, but 10 minutes after he goes and uses the potty he wets his pants. So that is telling me that his bladder isn't ready (am I right?). Any way, I wanted to share a picture of him stinking on the potty...I know gross-but really it's too cute.



Hopefully by his 3rd birthday I'll have him in big boy undies and sleeping in his bed....until then-we will just enjoy him being our little baby. It's amazing how fast they grow up. This morning Jayce took a shower instead of a bath (by himself-he washed his hair and everything!).

3 comments:

Angie said...

That is too cute. It's so funny how we are fascinated by poop stories!

Catherine said...

Potty Training is sooo hard!! I stressed a lot about it with Reeves and there is one thing that I learned. When he is ready, it really is like a light switch. Finally after many months of working with Reeves, he just got it. It was wonderful!! Now he has to potty everywhere, especially outside. I love your blog and Jayce is adorable. We need to plan a pool party and get the boys together, it would be so much fun! Catherine

amyop said...

Wow! What a big boy! He is so very cute! I can't believe that he took a shower all by himself? Wasn't he just born????....