Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pretend the date is April 12th

Mandy and I took Jayce and Taylor to Swan Lake over Spring Break (in April). They loved looking at the swans and we got some great pics. I wanted to share those and just realized I haven't done that yet. I need to take a photography class so I would have known how to catch the light....b/c the Lake was the perfect backdrop for great pictures......For the title of the post, since this is two months old- pretend I posted this in April.



4 comments:

rita and andy said...

If you find a photography class, let me know. I would LOVE to take one!

Amber and Matt said...

Tara, these are great pictures!

amjackson said...

Now that Jayce is a little stud muffin!! He gets cuter every time I see him!!

Angie said...

He is so precious!

There is a free picture editing program that will take some of the sunlight out of the pictures. Go to http://picasa.google.com/ and you can download it. I use it all the time to adjust the light in pictures and it makes a HUGE difference.