This week we have been at Vacation Bible School at our church. I have been teaching the 2k class and boy has it been fun. They are busy little things. VBS is from 9-12and that seems to be the perfect time. Jayce has loved it. They get to go to singing, playtime, crafts, cinema, snacks and everything just like the big kids. Tomorrow is the last day and a spagetti supper. I am hoping Jayce is feeling better when he wakes up from his nap. Yesterday he had a little virus-yucky.
I feel so blessed to be a part of this church. Everyone is so friendly and although the church is pretty large everyone seems to know you and truly care about your family. We have to thank our friends (JV and Amy and Rita and Andy) for introducing us to First Pres. We have a great Sunday School class as well with wonderful teachers. We are truly growing and learning so much. We are hoping to start small group in the Fall too! I am going to upload some pics of Jayce at VBS after tomorrow (if I remember to take my camera.)
3 comments:
Sorry, I had a typo and had to delete the comment. We are so glad that you guys are loving the Church. We have some amazing people who support us and our family. I can't wait for you to join our small group! I think you will be truly blessed by the lessons as well as the members of the group. Have a great afternoon. Hope to see you tomorrow at VBS!!
Okay, so did you take pics???
Post a Comment