Last weekend we went to Lights Before Christmas at the Zoo! We had a great time. We did a little family shopping first. Then Weatherly met us at the Merry Go Round. I think she and Jayce rode this ride at least 4 times. They are so precious riding and laughing with each other. Then we joined the Watson's at Carraba's before heading to the zoo. All three kiddos were well behaved and Jayce throughly enjoyed his steak and noodles. The boy loves steak (like his mama).
Here is a pic of the babies (Peyton was over at Starbucks with his mom). I got these pics from The Jackson House (thanks) again, I forgot my camera.

DeAnn, Ashley, and Me-right before leaving the zoo. (Might I say these two women look great while pregnant!) It must just be me that eats a whole house and gains over 60 pounds while pregnant.
2 comments:
How wonderful that you girls can get together and that your children have lifelong friends from early ages!
Hey, I am only a few weeks.... Trust me, at the end of my pregnancy with Price my double chin was unbearable!! :)Your sweet though!
Post a Comment