As for the rest of Christmas it was funtastic. Jayce got everything he wanted from Santa and then some! And the kid has a birthday in just two weeks. (I'm working on trying to get daddy to get him a swing set for his birthday).
My brother Rob and his wife Amy came to visit from Florida. It was wonderful having them here. My mom got to play hostess and cooked for everyone she knew (and she wasn't alone on Christmas Eve which is great).
Well I better post some pics so I can go figure out how to work my digital photo frame with my memory card. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too.

Jayce and Daddy reading Daddy's potty book.

Papa and Nonna

"Gandma" as Jayce says

Jayce and Daddy with the Christmas BBQ

My brother Rob and his wife Amy

Jayce cheesing on his new jeep
1 comment:
He's getting cuter every day. I love the jeep!!! AND HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO JAYCE AND MOMMY!! Hope you both have a great bday!!
Post a Comment