Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving

I can't believe I didn't take any pictures during Thanksgiving...I'll have to share with words. He had a wonderful time eatting "steak." That's what he calls all meat. The boy loves meat (and cheese and milk). I don't know if anyone has tried the Horizons flavored milk, but it's yummy and comes in a little container kids can hold and drink from with a staw. Thanksgiving was great-one of my favorite holdiay weekends. You get to eat and eat and shop and shop. Ashley and I did our annual shopping trip on Friday and loaded the kids up with toys. I think being Santa is the most fun I have ever had at Christmas.
Jayce is really growing up. I can't decide if this makes me sad or happy. He has been sleeping in his big boy bed for a week now. He plays upstairs by himself! Those are two big accomplishments for us. :)
I have been waiting and waiting for Jayce to start sleeping upstairs and play upstairs and now that he is I feel like he is growing up too fast. He says "self" a lot. Which means he wants to do things for himself. I guess that is a good thing.
Well, I better get back to shopping on-line. Santa has lots of work to do.
Hope you all have a wonderful Holiday Season.

2 comments:

amjackson said...

Awwweee..They do grow up fast! I can't imagine Price being in a BIG BOY bed!! Call us when you come for the Lights before Christmas!!

amyop said...

I am so excited for you guys! That is a big step! Congrats! However, I know it was tough! Looking forward to the Christmas Party!