This has been a very busy week. I'll start with last night and work backwards. Last night was our annual (can anyone remember how many years we've been doing this-maybe 5?) progressive dinner. We don't really progress anymore so I think we are gonna have to come up for a new name. Anyway, it is such a fun night and I look forward to it every year. This year was the best! We had dinner catered, adopted a family, and Santa made an appearance. Kelli and Josh hosted the event and their house is perfect (big and beautiful) There were 11 couples and 9 kids, with 5 more on the way. Frank thinks we'll have to rent the Civic Center next year! Here's a group shot.

The kids loved seeing Santa and Jayce did great. He sat on his lap and I told Santa everything Jayce wants for Christmas.

Here are a few more shots of the party.

s1600-h/100_2810.JPG">

I have to share this video of a Wiggly Wiggly Christmas from the Christmas Dinner.
As I said earlier this has been a very busy week. Friday afternoon Weatherly came over to play. Jayce loves Weatherly and was so excited when she walked through our door.
Here they are enjoying a snack.

And swinging...

Friday night we had dinner at Fatz and then drove through the Bethea Baptist Live Nativity Scence. Thursday we went to Wink and then to Slice It where we celebrated DeAnn's 31st B-Day.
Wednesday Jason and I enjoyed dinner and a limo ride with the other FAs he works with. We had dinner at the Mill Pond near Camden and it was Fantastic. Thank goodness we didn't have to pick up the bill for that one!
Tuesday we went to the Live Nativity Scene at our church. The week has been so busy I can't remember what we did Monday.
1 comment:
Awwwweee....I want to be closer!! I miss ya'll!! Price would have loved being there with all the kiddos!!
Post a Comment