Sunday, November 14, 2010

Firsts!

Well last night the Gamecocks beat Florida in Florida for the first time ever....but today was the first time Jayce has ever eatten all of the food on his plate! Dinner seems to be this thing that I can't quite figure out. It's impossible to get the kids home in the afternoons and fix dinner before they ravage the snack closet. Jayce wants to play outside and Jules is starving by 5. So, I am always stuck with what to do about dinner and it truly stresses me out. Today I discovered that if I can get dinner fixed while they play they'll eat everything on their plate. The week day dilema-how to cook while both are outside playing? Jason isn't home until 6ish. I know! I should hire a cook! Yeah right!!!!
Well, back to the gamecocks, looks like we are heading to Atlanta. I mean that literally. If we get tickets through the Gamecock Club Jason and I are headed to Atlanta. It appears tickets are selling for quite a pretty penny on Stub Hub. I'm thinking I could sell my ticket and make a little shopping money! (I know, not a true fan). I am a fan, but I'm a bigger fan of shopping.

Jayce's funny saying this week "daddy, what's that thing under your mouth? (daddy-my chin?) Oh, a chin! Itch me with your chin!" Translation: Tickle me!
Jules I have discovered, is so much like me in the area of organization it's scary. Today while playing outside I noticed she was really quiet. Then I spotted her lining up all the shoes on the steps in perfectly nice neat order. I LOVED IT!

We attempted to get a Christmas picture today. I have a theme for my cards this year....it has to do with kisses! Here's a sneak peak...

1 comment:

amyop said...

HEY Tara! Thanks for the update. It is amazing seeing Jesus working in your life! I love it! You are an amazing mom and wife and I love our time in Bible Study!
Have a great Thanksgiving!