Sunday, November 7, 2010

Catch Up

Wow! It's already cold out and I haven't posted pictures of August. What have we been up to? Let's see.
Jayce went to his second Gamecock game a few weeks ago. Thank goodness he didn't go last night. It was way too cold (so said daddy, I stayed home as well). Papa went to this game with us. We managed to only go to the concession stands three times during this game. The first ballgame Jayce went with Daddy only and spent about 50.00 in concessions.

Halloween 2010-Peter Pan and Pink Tink...Jayce wasn't happy as Peter Pan...next year I'm going to have to let him be what he wants to be...which is some type of super fighter dude...

Our Fall trip to Litchfield...I love this big tree!

Jayce loved it too!

We took a mommy and kiddos trip to Blenheim for a "festival" I don't recommend it, but we did get a cute pic!

Jules loved the pumpkins!

Like I said, I haven't posted pics from August. First day of school 2010-2011 for Jules...

And Jayce (he hasn't been this excited since!)


This weekend Jason and I had a weekend with NO Kids! It's so nice to have a quiet house, but by Sunday you are missing the munchkins. Jason went to the ball game and I had dinner with Mandy and Ashley. Girl time is AWESOME! I loved catching up with Mandy last night. Mommies should have PJ parties more often. We are headed to get our little ones in just a few minutes. In the midst of a crazy week I often forget how truly blessed I am with a wonderful husband and two wonderful children. My hope is that blogging each week will help me remember to be THANKFUL every moment of every day. Even when Jayce is demanding to pour his own glass of chocolate milk from a new carton (which I know will result in at least one cup spilt).

No comments: