Sunday, September 6, 2009

I thought I would NEVER, EVER....

DRIVE A MINIVAN! But I do. Yesterday Jason and I purchased a Toyota Sienna (he traded the beamer on a truck too). We were trying to get two automoblies that make sense for a family of four. I was thinking an SUV and a truck. But after driving the minivan it just made too much sense not to get it. It's practical and affordable. Don't get me wrong it's a really neat Sienna, but it is a MINIVAN! I am trying to come up with a cool name for it, so far I am just calling it the PattyWagon! We'll let you know what we come up with!

I have suddenly realized that I am not cool (would you believe that I actually thought that I was before getting the van.) Don't worry Jason let me know that I passed cool a LONG time ago! Here's to the 30s!

3 comments:

amjackson said...

I KNEW IT!! Before I even read your page, I KNEW IT!! They are awesome! I totally wouldn't trade mine for a million! The mini is HERE TO STAY!! :)

amyop said...

I am so glad for you guys and If you ask me it makes you a cooler mom! All the kiddos will want to get into cool big car that will fit all of them in there. Well maybe not all we are so fortunate to have so many little ones! Congrats and sorry to read about Ginger:(

Anonymous said...

This post is so funny, Tara! We went back and forth about getting one too. Had we, I'm sure I would have posted your exact sentiments! Enjoy your new ride!