Saturday, December 5, 2009
Fall 2009
Since it's been three entire months since I have updated my blog, I thought I'd do a slide show. Here is Julianne's Baptism photos and some fall fun pics.
Time is just flying by. Jules is over 8 months old. She's not crawling yet, but she can sit up and roll all over the place. She is still a very good baby, but every once in a while she gets a little Attitude! She's going to be all girl! Jayce continues to adore her. She is loving "real" food. Peas, carrotts, cheerios....not a big fan of baby food.
Jayce is doing great at school. He seems to really love it. He's a numbers kind of guy. He is in Montessori School and that has proven to be perfect for him. He gets to choose his own lessons each day and that makes for a very happy Jayce. He also has several teachers in the course of a day, so he thinks he is one big boy. We are working on listening to mommy and daddy. That's not his favorite thing to do. Eli, our elf, has arrived. Jayce really doesn't seem to care what Eli tells Santa. So the Elf on the Shelf isn't working that well for us right now.
Adjusting to having two children....Wow! However, we are TRULY blessed.
Off to the Beach to see the horses at the Dixie Stampede. Then to a Pajama Party at DeAnn's beach house. Who's bringing the PJ? We're gonna need it.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot...The Gamecocks beat Clemson! This made for a very happy Jason.
It's been a great Fall season.
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So glad for the update! I love all the pictures of Jules! What a beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment