Here are a few pics from the past month....
Jayce today after coming home from the hospital.
Rylei holding little Julianne when they arrived from Michigan (before the stomach flu hit) Rylei is Mindy and Chad's little girl. I worked with Mindy in Marion, but sadly they moved to Michigan so we only get to see them once a year or so. We sure miss them. Although the McVey's were sick and Jayce got sick we did enjoying our time with them.
Julianne's first bath (this was a few weeks ago).
Well we are truly hoping this coming week is going to be better for everyone. We are so appreciative that Nonna and Papa were able to come up and take care of little Jules while we were with Jayce in the hospital. I have been saying that she is such a good little baby! She rarely cries and she's just so easy. I thought maybe it was just that I am use to trying to entertain a 3 year old that I forgot that newborns are quiet. But Nonna and Papa agreed that she is a very good baby....so we are really blessed in that. You know, I didn't leave Jayce overnight until he was a year old....Jules was left at 4 weeks....(and she did great!). Maybe Jason and I will sneak off to Jamacia or Peru or somewhere (just kidding).
Thank you to everyone for your calls, concerns, and prayers for Jayce this week. We truly appreciate them.
5 comments:
I am glad Jayce is better! Let us know if you need anything
Oh! Tara! I hate that you had such a bad week! Jayce looks so pitiful:< I am sure glad you all are feeling well! On the other hand Jules has changed so much! Man time is flying!
Tara,
Love the new header! They are so cute!
Erica
Wow, she is beautiful. I think she look a lot like you!!! You have a beautiful family. Truly blessed.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the header picture! You have two beautiful/handsome children!
Post a Comment