Thursday, April 30, 2009

Where does the time go?

I can not believe that Julianne will be 7 weeks old tomorrow! The time is really flying by. Everyone says it goes by faster with the second. But when the second is also your last I think it goes by in warp speed. I have one week before I am back at work. (but then only 4 until I am out again)...education is the best!
An update on Jules...she is absolutely wonderful! She is such a great baby (I am a little afraid to write this)...she rarely cries, sleeps well, and is so laid back. I am thinking she gets that from her dad. Jayce on the other hand is much more like me.....high strung! But Jayce is truly in love with his little sister. He has to hold her before he goes to school as soon as he gets home and she's the one person he never forgets to say "night night" to (sometimes he forgets about me).
Both children are truly a blessing and while it saddens me that Julianne is our last little one, I am looking forward to the nights when everyone sleeps through the night.
Here is a picture of Julianne at Jayce's t-ball practice. She's so laid back she just hangs out in her stroller. I have to get some more pics of her....I just realized I haven't taken her picture in weeks!

Here is Jayce at t-ball practice. I must say he's quite a talented little batter (not much for the outfield though). All his little buddies are on the team as well. And Eric and Jason are coaches. It's so cute!

A few weeks ago I decided I wanted to plant a little garden with Jayce....well here is a pic of Daddy and Jayce planting the garden (Julianne and I supervised). I'm really more of a thinker than a doer. I "think" I want to plant a garen then I realize it's too much work. Luckily my wonderful husband did the grunt work.

1 comment:

amyop said...

What a great dad! looks like they had fun! juilianne is so pretty!