Friday, March 20, 2009
How Sweet She is....
Julianne is such a sweet little baby girl. She sleeps all the time and rarely cries. She is eatting well and yesterday after our at home nurse visit she is back to 7lbs 3ozs which is great. She should be back at her birth weight by her two week check up.
I usually don't write about intimate details but I am just tickled that pumping is working for me this time-no mastistis-can't spell it....but anyway-so far so good.
Jayce was doing a great job with his big brother role until Wednesday when he started running a fever. We are trying to keep him away from her (which is impossible) so he went to stay with Nonna and Papa. He has been fine there but now that it's time to come home we think he might have a fever again. I am really scared Jules (just trying out the nickname) is going to get sick, but I am praying that her immunity is high enough. It's gonna be different with a 3 year old in the house. Jayce wasn't sick for the first time until he was 9 months old.
Well, I put some pics on a slide show. I am planning to take some more pics tomorrow. I can't believe she is a week old today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
She is so precious!!!
Congrats Tara! She is so pretty, and how on earth do you have perfect hair after delivering a baby????
Stacy Rowell Owings
Cute slide show!
Thanks for the update! She is so beautiful! I can't wait to hold her today! I am so excited!!!!
Post a Comment