We are finally all ready! The crib is up an the bedding is in....the bassinet is out the diapers and wipes are in the basket. Bottles and passies are sterlized, bags are packed and the house is Clean! (for the moment anyway). Jason is working today to get the cars cleaned (with Jayce's help of course) and I am off to Target for my LAST shopping moment alone.
Julianne Grace will arrive Friday at 7:30. I can't believe it's time. For those of you that know me well- you know I am a schedule freak! So her coming at a certain time is great for me! I have a very busy week at work and we want to make sure we do something fun with Jayce Wednesday or Thursday. So getting the house ready yesterday was a top priority. Althouh at 38 1/2 weeks pregnant cleaning is enough to put you in labor.
I promise to post some pics of the nursery this week. Right now it's not really decorated, but I plan to work on that while I am on maternity leave. It's pretty PINK though!
Please pray that all will go well. That Julianne will be perfectly healthy.
Jayce is so excited that "his baby" is going to arrive as he says. We are planning to have him at the hospital when Daddy brings her out of the operating room. With a section it's pretty easy to make plans because you know exactly what time everything is going to happen. Jason and I will arrive at 5:30 for me to get "prepped" and at 7:35ish she should be here!
I'm very excited but at the same time a little nervous!
2 comments:
You will do great I cannot wait to meet Sweet Little Julianne! We will be praying and I will proabbly be there to meet her too!
Julianne is going to be so lucky to have such a great family to love her! I can't wait to meet her! I had fun last night! This household will be praying all day Friday! Good Luck! Can't wait to meet her and look forward to the pictures of the nursery!
Post a Comment