I can't believe that in less than a month I will have a baby girl! It just seems so unreal. It seems like only yesterday we were worrying and praying so hard just to get pregnant with Jayce. Not only do we have him we have a baby girl on the way.
If you know me well you know I am a planned person! I plan every minute of most days. However, with only 3 and 1/2 weeks to go I still have no nursery ready. Jason did finish painting this weekend and my bedding and I hope my crib are on the way. I still have so much decorating to do, but I guess Julianne and I will start our shopping excursions early. As for everything else, I am ready. I have everything bought and DeAnn loaned me TONS of clothes. I hope when her next one arrives I can send my boy clothes to her (for keeps-this time).
Well if I every get the nursery ready I'll post a pic. It's PINK as you can imagine.
Jayce is so ready. His big brother shirt came in the mail today and he got so excited because he thought SHE was here. I know that he knows she is in my belly but I think he thinks she is just going to appear. He has been asking how she is going to get here and we keep saying the doctor will take her out. He looks puzzled. He is so sweet telling me everyday that he loves Julianne and can't wait for her to arrive!
I guess everyone is excited!
p.s. I just joined FACEBOOK and I am totally lost.
5 comments:
I am so glad you are on facebook. I am going to look for you now! It is addictive :)
I can't wait to meet little Julianne. I cannot beleive it is time for her already!
Are you my friend on facebook yet? I'm going to look. You really should post some pregnancy pictures on here since I don't see you often!! Miss you guys!!
I have been checking each week for an update on how things are going. I can't wait to see the nursery. I know you are working hard. For some reason the second nursery that I did took forever...poor second babies!! Girls are sooo much fun...I know you can't wait!!
I am so excited about Juliann's arrival too! When you get a chance post some pics of your Pink Nursery! Face book looses me too! HaHa!
Post a Comment