I can't believe it. In 16 days Julianne will be here. I think we are ready. We have everything done (well the nursery isn't completely done and the bathroom is in the process of being painted), but we have everything ready that we'll need when she comes home. I am going to finish packing this weekend and that should do it. It's amazing how much you forget in three years about getting ready for a baby.
Jayce is really getting excited. He told be last night we had to go ahead and get her b/c he couldn't wait any longer! I hope he loves her as much as he says he does now. I am thinking after about a week of her taking his attention he'll be ready for her to go back!
Jayce starts soccer this Saturday as well. We are super excited about that. He loves sports and he's pretty good too. He has really good hand/eye coordination. Unlike ME!
1 comment:
We can't wait to meet Julianne either! Yippee!!!!
Post a Comment