Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

There are several reasons I love working for the educational system....summertime, spring break, and of course SNOW days!
This morning Jayce saw real snow for the first time. When we were in the mountains before Christmas he saw a flurry but nothing like this!
He loved it! We had to force him back in the house when he was almost a popsicle. He is patiently waiting on Weatherly to come over to go out again.

Jayce attacking mommy with a snow ball....he looks so innocent.


Jayce riding his jeep-this thing can cross any terrain.

Jayce and daddy heading outside to play in the snow for the first time ever!

2 comments:

twcasselman said...

I so wish it would have snowed like that here. Olivia Grace wants it to snow so bad. I am glad you all had fun!

amyop said...

I can't believe you only have 4 more weeks! Oh My!!!