Girl! Today we had our gender ultrasound and we are pretty sure it's a little baby girl. We will have another ultrasound at 20ish weeks and then we will be 100% sure. Right now we are only 15 and 1/2 weeks...however we saw the "hamburger" which means girl. No little boy parts were spotted. I won't be monogramming anything in the next few weeks, but I might have to buy some pink paint!!! We don't have a name yet. Jayce wants to name the baby Laura, but I don't think the Tillers would appreciate us having a Laura-it could get confusing.
I'll post the pics soon of the ultrasound.
7 comments:
YOu could name her Bell, so when Weatherly says Laura Bell, she'll be talking to both of them :-)
I am so excited! I cant't wait to get a name!
Glad everything went well yesterday. I can't wait to see some pictures of this beautiful little girl!!!!
YAY!! Buying Pink is so much fun!!! Elizabeth Ashley is a pretty name!! :)
A legacy! We need more of those in the group of little boys! Oh, I'm so envious of all you young moms!
I am so glad you finally broke our jinks! A little girl what will we do???
Congrats on a little girl!!!!
Post a Comment