Thursday, October 30, 2008

Baby Girl

On Monday we had another ultrasound SHE is perfect, weighing almost a pound. I am wondering if she only weighs a pound then why have I gained 20? I think I know the answer to that one~food! She is still a SHE so we are really searching for baby names and pink bedding. I can't believe I haven't posted pictures in forever. I am hoping to do some of that Saturday.
An update on little man...he is growing up so fast and tomorrow he will be little golfer for Halloween. When he puts his costume on he says "look, I'm a daddy." He thinks that b/c the outfit has a tie on it and his daddy wears a tie. Too cute!

1 comment:

amyop said...

I can't believe you guys are having a girl! So much fun! I like the name you shared with Crissy (Lydia)! Picking a name is so much fun! We had fun at your house Sat night thanks for your hospitality and for the yummy pizza and Hot Cocco! Gray thanks you too!!!!