I am going to use the excuse that we have been very busy as to why I haven't blogged. Over the past month we have been on the go a lot, but we love it. With football season started this will only continue. Last night we enjoyed dinner at the Pennington's for our monthly Supper Club. It was yummy and the kids had a blast in their large play room. I don't know if a playroom has seen that much destruction before. We have also gotten more involved in church. We joined a small group that meets on Monday-we missed the kickoff social because was sick-but tomorrow is our first night as we are very excited. On Wednesdays we are doing an elective at our church called 10 Great Dates. The first class was great, but one of our homework assignments was to go on a date this week. Well we might not get that accomplished this week, but we probably will the other weeks. It's extrememly hard to go out with a little one.
Today we went to see Logan be baptized. That is such a special event. We are extremely blessed to have a very close group of friends that attend each child's baptism. I think it's one of the most special things we do as a group. Now, we went to see the baptism, but Jayce and I didn't actually see it. After singing the preacher was trying to make several announcements. Well Jayce wasn't quite finished singing. He continued to sing until I finally took him out of the church. We had a great time in the nursery with the other children...I am hoping Jayce gets the be quiet thing in church by the time he is 3 because he will have to go in our church until they call for children's church. I am not sure where Jayce gets his talkative nature from, but he just loves to sing and talk-all the time!
I had a doctor's appt this week and all went well. He told me I wouldn't get an ultrasound at my next visit (16weeks) so I am going to have a gender ultrasound done in a few weeks at another office in town.
Well I better run! Jayce wants to type.
4 comments:
Hey guys we loved having you last night. We treasure our small group and love every minute of it! Can't wait to find out what baby Newton is boy...girl...
Yay!! I can't wait to find out!! I miss you guys and wish I was closer to join in all your activities. You guys are so blessed to have each other!! Miss you!
Glad to hear everything is going well!
Thanks for the update can't wait to find out that your having a girl!-HaHa
Post a Comment