I haven't had a chance to post lately, but I had to take a few seconds to blog about this. Today Jayce drew a circle on the wall and said "a circle"!!! I couldn't believe it. I haven't been working on shapes yet b/c I didn't think he was ready. But Monday at school they put cotton balls in a circle so I guess he catches on quickly. He actually drew a circle and then said it, so he put the two together. I am SO Proud!
We are getting ready for our 1st trip to Disney. We leave Friday afternoon and return Tuesday night. I'll be sure to post lots of pictures!!!
2 comments:
That is Huge! I can't believe that! Hope you have a great time! Be safe!
CONGRATS!! He's a smarty pants like his mommy! Take lots of pictures at Disney. I can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment