Friday, March 21, 2008

Egg Hunt at Church

Last Sunday our church held it's annual Easter Egg Hunt. This is the first time we've been to it. It's held at Dr. Whitehead's plantation home which is the perfect place for an egg hunt. There were soooo many kiddos. Jayce had a blast with his favorite girl, Weatherly. He thought throwing the eggs was much more fun finding them.

I imagine Weatherly saying...."you want me to get dirty and look for eggs in my pretty dress?"


Jayce loves to Swing...he is going to be so excited when his birthday present (yes it's a little late, but it's cold in January) arrives Monday! It's a swing set.


Well, we are off to Forest Lake Greenhouses to buy some flowers. I love SPRING! Don't you?

2 comments:

Angie said...

He gets more adorable everytime I see him. I could just eat him up!!!

amjackson said...

I sure do!! And I love that cute picture of Jayce too!!