Friday, April 18, 2008

Disney

We just got back from Disney late Tuesday night and I wanted to share a few pics. Jayce loved it (and so did we). Disney does such a great job with everything. We went during the perfect time of year. The lines weren't very long an the weather was awesome. We are planning to go again, I think next time in January. I hear that is when the crowd is the smallest...which I think at Disney means less than a million a day.
We tried to meet every character.....that was Jayce's favorite part. We made reservations and had dinner or breakfast with most of them. But at the parks we ran into a few as well. I am going to post a lot more pics....we took over 100 and we got several taken there. I will post more as soon as I get a chance to get them all downloaded. If you are planning a trip to Disney anytime soon, let me know....I have lots of tips. I haven't been to Disney since 1996 and I had forgotten how much I love the place!

2 comments:

amjackson said...

Oh my goodness!! How presh! Can't wait to see all the pics. I can't wait to go!!!

Amber and Matt said...

I didn't know you could make reservations to dine and greet the characters! I haven't been to Disney World since 1993! Well, Matt ran the Disney Marathon in 2000, but we didn't go to any of the parks. I heard the Disney Cruise is really fabulous too.