Sunday, March 16, 2008

Becoming a Big Boy!

Jayce is really growing up....I can't believe all the things he can say and do. He goes to nursery (school) now without crying. He can sing the entire "Ring Around the Roses" and "1-2 Buckle my School"...he loves Brown Bear Brown Bear and can name all the animals and most of their colors. His talks non-stop (I guess he gets that honestly). He is the most precious gift ever! He's at such a fun age and is becoming more independent...but he still loves for "mommy to hold you." We are getting ready for our first Egg Hunt this year with our church and I am super excited. This year he is old enough to really look for the eggs. I don't know you started the "terrible twos" I think it's the best age yet. (However, we still have our moments and maybe we they said terrible twos the meant two minute temper tantrums!).
It's sooo pretty outside I think I better get off the computer and go enjoy it!

1 comment:

amjackson said...

You should get down on your knees and kiss the ground for being blessed with such a super 2 year old. Price's tantrums last for like 2 hours!! I love him to death but sometimes he is quite the handful!! :) Sweet Jayce....he must take after his Daddy!! :) Just kidding!!