My Friend Amy and her nephew Peyton...there were two Peytons with us!
The family....Jayce was getting a little tired by the intermission.
The gang on the way in...Aren't they prec! They don't look very excited in the pic but they were.
Would you believe I took 20 pictures of the "elepants" as Jayce calls them and not one was clear! I thought I had a really nice camera, but I think it's time to upgrade.
2 comments:
My Mom used to take me to the circus every year when I was young. I think the last time I went was in Denver with Matt, but we didn't have the seats up front where I like to sit. I still have fond memories and would like to go again!
I bet you guys had fun! Here's a pat on the back for updating the blog! Looks great! I am also glad to see Jayce looks very happy about School!
Post a Comment