I can not believe I am this slack with my blog. I consider myself to be very on top of things....however I have failed miserably in the blog department.
Since my last post it's been kind of quiet here. We've all taken part in the virus epidemic that is hitting the US. (Maybe I should use that as an excuse for not blogging). Ha!
Last weekend Jayce and I went back to Andrews to go to Bo's (Kristen's little one) 1 year party. It was great seeing everyone again and Jayce looked so cute in his circus (that was the theme of the party) smocked outfit and knee socks. This is probably the last year he'll get to wear smocking....I wish I would've remembered my camera.
Today Jayce is with his Papa and Nana. Jayce loves going there. I am hoping he is going to do well spending the night tonight. We took his pillow so I am hoping everything will be okay. He is there through Saturday. Then it's off to the circus we go! I'll be sure to post some pics of the Jayce seeing the "elepants" as he calls them.
I have always heard that the 2s are terrible and believe you me there are times when Jayce is a handful, but overall this is really a fun age. It is amazing how their little minds work. Jayce can hold a complete conversation with me about anything we want to talk about. He is a "talker"-I guess he gets that honest!
Just today on the way to meet his daddy to go see Papa he was trying to figure out why he could hear the train but couldn't see it. He concluded that the train was hiding! Too Cute....
2 comments:
Tara, you seem to forget your camera all too often! ;-) I can imagine how crazy it is trying to pack for an outing, though. (I think Kristen's little one is the only ADPI baby I haven't seen pics of yet.) Anyway, hope you are doing well!
I bet he was sooooo cute!! I miss you guys. Take your camera to Peyton's bday! :)
And to the circus, too! :)
Post a Comment