My Little Pooh Bear turned 2 last week. I can't believe how time flies. We celebrated at Fun Day Go on the 13th. Peyton and Weatherly went to Chuck E Cheeses with us on the 17th (his real b-day) b/c daddy was out of town with work. Thanks to thier mommies for adopting us while Jason was away. Thank you to everyone who came and partied. It was a blast. We feel so blessed to have the wonderfulest (is that a word) friends and family in the world.
Say a little prayer for us tomorrow. Jayce is starting MMO at First Pres. I think he is ready. He asked daddy to go to church this morning (church is where MMO is-it's also the nursery he stays in during church). I think it's time to play away from home, but at the same time it breaks my heart for him to cry for me.
Here is a little video from the party.


3 comments:
TWO ALREADY!! WOW!! Time flies!! He is so precious. The perfect mixture of the both of you. Looks like he had a terrific time. Miss you!!
We had fun at both parties! I cannot believe he is already 2!
I wish I could of been there! The gang looked like they always do full of smiles!
Post a Comment