Wednesday, November 7, 2007

October

I can't believe it has been a month seen I posted. October has flown by. I guess you could say Jayce keeps me busy. He is so much fun right now. He talks non-stop! Which I guess is a good thing. He can repeat anything said and always has to have the last word. We were just at Sam's and the lady working there said "hey sweetie" and Jayce replied, "hey sweetie." I wonder if everyone thinks they have the cutest kid in the world?
Since I am only posting about once a month I'll hit the highlights of Halloween. It was bunches of fun here. We had everyone over for pizza and trick or treating. My neighborhood was packed! Jayce loved walking in the road (he doesn't get to do that often) and was "prancing" around in his lion costume. Next year he is going to be something that isn't a "hot" costume. He was drenched. Which is probably how he got sick.
Here is a pic of the crew before we started.


As you can see one munchkin wasn't happy about the occasion. It isn't easy to get a bunch of little ones together for a group shot. Jayce has "cheese" down pat though. I think that means I take too many pictures.
The kiddos haven't quite mastered "trick or treat" yet, but Jayce has eatting the candy down pat.
I have to share one more cute pic of before Halloween. The Monday before Halloween we carved pumpkins here. Here is a pic of that.
I think Jayce is trying to copy the face of his pumpkin. He and Weatherly make the cutest couple. Too bad we don't have arranged marriages in our society (just kidding).
Jackson was here as well.

Aren't they precious, posing with their pumpkins...

"Run Football" as Jayce says when he sees the Gamecocks!
Jayce went to his first Carolina Ball Game a few weekends ago. We took him on fair weekend so he and I went to the fair during the second quarter. Here's a pic of him and daddy.

As you can see Jason is more excited about the game than Jayce. However, Jayce loved the cows at the fair. Here's a pic of him milking a cow (fake of course).

3 comments:

Amber and Matt said...

Yay, another update and wonderful pictures! So glad you posted about the tots at Halloween.

amyop said...

So much fun! I love the pumpkins you all did such a good job!

Jacye was such a cute Lion!

amjackson said...

Jayce gets cuter everytime I see him. We do have to get together. We miss ya'll!!