Sunday, August 2, 2009

Summer 2009

Well tomorrow I go back to work...so I thought I'd update you all on summer. It was great as summer always is. We had a few get togethers here and went to the beach for a little vacation. Julianne has grown so much and Jayce as well. Next summer both will be able to swim which I think will make summer even better. Jayce is an excellent swimmer...he can do just about anything in the pool. He is heading to visit Papa and Nonna for the week for some fun while I work. Then the day after labor day my baby will start school (that's so hard to believe). Jules is now on a prett good schedule, she sleeps through the night in her CRIB! I never thought I could do it (Jayce slept with us until he was 2). But she sleeps pretty good. She gets up pretty early to eat but that works well for school.

Well here our some pics from our summer! Hope yours was great too!
Jayce...our little beach bum!

Jules, our sweet baby girl~4 and 1/2 months old!

Jayce, lovin on his sister.

Two of my favorite people!

Jules and Mommy!

2 comments:

amyop said...

Love the new pictures! I can't believe you are already back to work! Wow! Julianne has grown since I have seen her on the 4th! She is beautiful!!!!

Ashley W. said...

Cute pics Julianne is so precious