Monday, November 3, 2008

Names

So we finally have a few names picked out. Let me know which you all like the best.

Lydia Grace
Julianne Grace (Ashley gave me the name Julianne)
Jules ? (I can't think of a middle name to go with Jules~any ideas?)

If we go with Julianne we will probably call her Jules.

7 comments:

amjackson said...

I can't choose! I like them both!! Lydia is a favorite and I love Jules too!! Hmmmm.....
Can't wait to hear what her name will be!!

Amber and Matt said...

I like them both! I know several Lydia's now, so I would say Julianne Grace and of course you can call her Jules. But, both are very pretty.

Ashley W. said...

Julianne Grace for me! I love it!

Amanda said...

I like both names, but my favorite is Julianne Grace! I also like Jules, too!! :o)

rita and andy said...

I love the name Jules. So although both names are great, my vote is Julianne Grace!

amyop said...

I like both as well but I think Jules and Jayce go so cute together!

Angie said...

Jules and Jayce sound cute together! I would name her Julianne and caller her Jules.