This weekend Jayce visited Nonna and Papa. He stayed the weekend while we went to the Carolina Game. He loves staying there. He wakes up calling for Papa and Nonna. I think it's because he gets whatever he wants! (but that happens at home too-his Grandma Beck is his nanny) Yesterday afternoon I wouldn't let Jayce go outside when we wanted to and he pointed to the door and said "Papa." I think he is already thinking of moving out.
It amazes me how fast babies learn things. Jayce can say anything you tell him to say and repeats everything we do. In just a few short days he will be 20 months old!
His Nonna and Papa have taught him how to "Praise the Lord." He throws his hands in the air and says "Pray da Lord." It's so cute! He reminds us to say our prayers at every meal and at night. If we forget he sits there holding his nose between his hands.
I am going to start posting more pics....I am horrible with remembering my camera. There are lots of events coming up soon and I will be snapping shots-so I can post.
Our living room was just repainted and I temporarily lost my camera (and my mind).
2 comments:
That is so cute! I can't wait to see him say Praise the Lord in Person!
That is PRESH!! I can't wait to see him. He has grown so much since the last time I got to visit. Him and Price would have a blast together!! Maybe we can come up one day and visit fun day go.
Post a Comment