Welcome to our family blog!
What great Pics! Looks like you all had a great time!
JEALOUS - Me!! I wish I could come and join you!! Maybe one day we'll go tailgate with you guys! I would love to see everyone. Please know if you ever need a place to crash we're always here. (And I'll babysit during gametime as well!:)
Tara, you look great in these pictures!!! And I cannot believe how blonde Jayce's hair is. Where did that come from? :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What great Pics! Looks like you all had a great time!
JEALOUS - Me!! I wish I could come and join you!! Maybe one day we'll go tailgate with you guys! I would love to see everyone. Please know if you ever need a place to crash we're always here. (And I'll babysit during gametime as well!:)
Tara, you look great in these pictures!!! And I cannot believe how blonde Jayce's hair is. Where did that come from? :)
Post a Comment