Well, let's see. Jules turned 1, Jayce ended his first year of school, and we (Jason and I) just returned from an AWESOME trip to Punta Cana!
I can not believe Jules is 15 months old. Time flies. She is truly a "jewel" but is coming into her own little demanding personality. She can scream high enough to shatter glass when she wants something! She jumps right in the pool and has little fear about anything. She is sweet but spicy too! Jason says she gets that from her mom. But I think she's more like Jason, laid back!
Jayce on the other hand is a lot like me. Bossy! He seems to get in a lot of trouble because he is so strong willed. My hopes are that this will help him in his teenage years to be a leader not a follower. Now where will be lead? I'm praying to good places!
We are truly blessed to have them both and each other, of course!
Some pics!
Jayce's first camping trip with daddy.
Jayce's first trip to Build a Bear! He made a Ginger...he misses her.
Jayce taking care of Jules. He is so good with her. Sometimes too good, she has to escape!
Jules, Miss Serious, watching the t ball game.
Go Jayce!
Jayce's end of year trip to the splash pad. He was most excited to ride the school bus!
So hopefully I won't wait 6 months to update again!
1 comment:
Love the update! We want to see more! I have the best picture of Julianne and her cupcake on the 4th!
Post a Comment