Sunday, June 7, 2009

Julianne's Room

Last Friday Julianne was 12 weeks old. During the week I finally finished her room! I can't believe she was 12 weeks old before her nursery was ready. Don't tell her....poor second child.




Since my summer vacation officially started Friday we decided to take a trip to the beach. Frank, Angie, and Tyler joined us. We had lots of fun, but it was cloudy the entire day yesterday. However, that might have been for the best so little Jules didn't get any sun. We discovered as we were packing the car this morning, the weekend trips to the beach are too much work. We have a pool here and everything we need without packing. So this was probably our last weekend trip with the kiddos for a while.
Here are some cute pics....I'm sure Angie has some much cuter ones....she has that fancy camera (that I really want).


1 comment:

Angie said...

Love the nursery! Now is she going to sleep in it :-) We had a ball at the beach!